A recent Department of Commerce survey showed that 85% of small business owners would like to increase sales through more effective advertising and marketing, but the problem is they don’t know how. Information is often conflicting and measuring the effectiveness of advertising is difficult. This seminar will discuss the various media options for small business and ways to use each effectively.
What participants will learn:
• Understand the benefit and challenges of print advertising such as direct mail, newspaper and billboards
• Why yellow pages may be your biggest waste of advertising dollars
• When radio and TV are smart choices
• How to measure advertising effectiveness
• Align your advertising expectations while not wasting time and money.