Problem employees are lurking in every workplace, and wherever they are, you can be sure they’re costing the organization plenty in lowered morale, lost opportunities, and decreased productivity. In fact, the price can be so high that it’s foolish to try to overlook or brush aside the problem. If you supervise an employee who has behavior or attitude problems, you need to take action now!
• Bad Attitudes: What They Are, and How They Evolve
• Taking Effective, Decisive Action
• Using Firm, Assertive Tactics: How to discipline to correct performance problems
• Taking the Last Resort: How to safely terminate problem employees when all else fails
• Recovery and Rebuilding Strategies