Recommended Prerequisite: ‘Retirement Planning Concepts’
• Determine your personal and professional long-term goals and objectives.
• Determine your financial requirements and approaches for achieving them.
• Identify, develop, and retain your management team.
• Establish Operational Systems.
• Implement a HR Program.
• Determine who may buy your business. Funding your own buyout is the primary option for a small family held business. Efficient use of debt must be considered. An unfunded liability can Impact the ability to sell a business.
Be mindful of the future: Family owned businesses, will they last? Prepare your personal estate plan to maximize retirement income and minimize unintended adverse life event and unnecessary taxes.