Reading and using body language can help you close more sales. Develop the knowledge to recognize and interpret the signals a customer is sending you and the signals you are sending back.
Participants will learn:
• Positive body language that will portray confidence to your customer.
• How to read customer’s body language.
• Identify the four major body areas and what their activity is telling you.
• Recognize negative and positive signals and what they mean.
• To mirror a customer’s body language and put them at ease.
• When and how to move forward with the sale based on your customers body language.
• How to tailor your body language for your desired sales outcome.
• Identify how body language and tone of voice is interpreted over the phone.
• How to adjust your body language and tone of voice for your desired sales outcome on the phone.