“Everyone remembers the old saying when we were kids, “Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.” But in business, words can hurt. This interactive class will address online reviews and teach participants how to respond to good and bad reviews, as well as show them how they can capture new prospects and grow their business.
Shannon Good of the Good Marketing Group will provide insight, case studies and instruction on the following:
• Top 5 ways to respond to both positive and negative reviews and what NOT to do
• How to spot “astroturfing” and what to do about it
• To pay or not to pay for an online review management service such as Yodle, ReviewBuzz
• Tips on how to get happy customers to review your business online
• How to get visibility on consumer rating sites such as Yelp, Angie’s list, Glass Door and maintain a positive image
• How to use online reviews in your online and offline marketing efforts”