Gas hearth appliances and barbecue grills continue to make up a large part of the market. There are significant differences between natural gas and LP. Every installer and service person must be aware of these characteristics and how they affect the way we do our job. This session will explore what to do if the “GENIE” gets out of the bottle. We’ll take a look at the causes and consequences of LP gas leaks.
Participants will learn:
• Principles and properties of LP Vapor
• Principles and properties of liquid propane
• Industry standards for leak test procedures
• Industry standards for handling LP vapor and liquid
• Gas check forms and how they can keep your employees safe and your company SAFER
• Consequences of some un-safe installations