The objective of the Pellet Appliance 102 seminar is to provide service and repair information on pellet appliances. The class will be separated into five modules: COMBUSTION SYSTEM, CONVECTION SYSTEM, FEED SYSTEM, CONTROLS, and SAFETY SYSTEMS. The classroom instruction will cover generic and manufacturer-specific information. This course will help you perform diagnostic troubleshooting and proper repairs requested by many manufacturer’s technical department.
Participants will learn:
• What combustion factors influence the proper operation of the appliance
• How convection heat transfer is accomplished and appliance service procedures
• How fuel feed systems work and could fail.
• The operation of analog and electronic controls in conjunction with safety devices.
• To understand generic and manufacturer-specific technical information.