Terms & Conditions
By completing and submitting this CEU application for course credit to NFI and/or CSIA, on behalf of myself and the education provider I represent (if applicable) acknowledge my understanding of and adherence to the following:
- This online application process submits the program to both NFI and CSIA for review of applicable content. NFI and CSIA will provide separate notice of approval status based on independent approval criteria.
- I am responsible for reviewing and understanding the respective CEU application guidelines for NFI and CSIA.
- The initial offering of an approved course needs to happen within 1 year of approval.
- All new CEU applications and/or date and location additions to already approved applications must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.
- After two years all courses must be resubmitted with new outlines and handouts including new dates and locations.
- All applications must include support documentation as defined in the respective CEU application guidelines for NFI and/or CSIA.
- The NFI and/or CSIA CEU Committees reserve the right to refuse a CEU application, upon finding within their sole discretion that the application, supporting documents, or course content or any combination thereof, contains: (1) misleading or false information; (2) political viewpoints; or (3) any inappropriate subject matter.
- The number of CEUs to be awarded for a course shall be determined by the NFI and/or CSIA CEU Committee in their sole discretion in accordance with their CEU application guidelines.
- While NFI and CSIA respect that any 3rd party education provider may operate in a competitive marketplace with NFI or CSIA, NFI and CSIA regard the awarding of CEUs to any program as a partnership in continuing education, and as such any education provider applying for CEUs from NFI and/or CSIA shall refrain from making or implying disparaging remarks about NFI and/or CSIA or any of their respective programs.